O.R.C.A.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
O.R.C.A.

Welcome to the Olympic Radio Control Association Forums. We're located in Poulsbo, WA.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Fly Back HomeFly Back Home  

ORCA Membership & Usage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamhanded

ORCA Membership & Usage Empty
PostSubject: ORCA Membership & Usage   ORCA Membership & Usage Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi, Folks. I'm new to this forum, and wondered if there is any activity. Is anyone out there?

I'm also looking at the ORCA flying field. Are there days/times that it is open? Cost? Membership?

Hamhanded
Back to top Go down
Rick M

ORCA Membership & Usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORCA Membership & Usage   ORCA Membership & Usage Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:02 am

Hi Hamhanded, I can give more information if you will send an email to orca@wavecable.com.

We fly most days weather permitting. Generally it's in the mornings and most of all day on Saturdays.
Memebership is always open. To join, you must be a member of AMA. The cost for ORCA is a one-time initiation fee of $25. Dues are $50 per year, prorated quarterly.
We have had some problems with this web site so not too much activity.

Rick Magnuson
ORCA Secretary/Treasurer
Back to top Go down

ORCA Membership & Usage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
O.R.C.A. :: Flyorca Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: